To engage the civic-minded professionals who have an interest in supporting the mission of Children's Mercy. This group of professionals will strive to encourage a culture of philanthropy and networking in its members and to foster investment in the future of Children's Mercy.
A passionate commitment to support the advancement of Children's Mercy through fundraising and engaging events with the community.
- Supporting the Clothing Closet (by organizing clothing drives and other events)
- Support other funding opportunities for Children's Mercy as they occur
- Volunteer support at local events supporting Children's Mercy
- Advocacy for Children's Mercy (speakers bureau on behalf of Children's Mercy)
Members make an annual $100 donation to the Children’s Mercy Clothing Closet as well as participate in volunteer engagement activities and service for Children’s Mercy, including attending Mercy Ambassador volunteer events at the hospital and/or representing Children’s Mercy at a community event or fundraiser for the hospital. Mercy Ambassadors are also encouraged to host/organize a clothing drive to collect new clothing for the Children’s Mercy Clothing Closet.
- Submit a Mercy Ambassador application online or by downloading the application here.
- Click here to make your $100 annual membership gift to the Children’s Mercy Clothing Closet.
Mercy Ambassadors Calendar
Members are encouraged to participate or volunteer at various engagement activities and events that are connected to Children's Mercy. To review the latest listing of opportunities, please visit the online Mercy Ambassadors Auxiliary Calendar here. If you have an engagement opportunity or fundraising event you would like to submit to the Mercy Ambassadors for consideration, please email the details to email@example.com.
- Mercy Ambassadors Auxiliary Calendar (Supplied by Google Docs)